- Schedule a FREE assessment
- Get fitted for a Membership:
CrossFit Ocean Isle Beach offers a wide variety of membership options & packages to help you achieve your fitness goals. We offer goal-based fitness programs that offer training specifically designed to take you from your current fitness level to the next level and beyond!
Whether you would like to have group coaching or private coaching. Contact us to schedule your FREE Intro & we’ll fit you with a membership that suits your specific needs.
What does a CrossFit OIB Membership involve?
Our membership packages involve much more than our amazing group classes or private training session. Upon starting your fitness training at CrossFit Ocean Isle Beach, you will be given a user name and password to sign up for any/all classes you wish that fit your membership package. You will have access to many coaches and programs.
All CrossFit Membership Packages include:
- Our exciting Group CrossFit Classes instructed by Certified & Qualified CrossFit Coaches
- Our high energy, heart pumping Spinning classes lead by our certified Spinning Instructors
- Assigned Primary Coach, optional Baseline Workout Check Ins, & Private Skill Sessions, & Accountability
- Any and all of our fun Community Events
- Discounted rate on Specialty Programs (Olympic Weightlifting, Nutritional Challenges, etc)
- Discounted rate on Additional Family Members (for when they finally see how amazing you’re doing!)
- Discounted rate to our In-House Challenges and events.
- And of course, much, much more…
Click here for rates & schedule.
CrossFit OIB Kids
Age 4 through 12
Offered seasonally, depending on demand for the program.
$15 daily visitor pass ($20 if not done online prior to class)
$40 weekly visitor pass ($50 if not done online prior to class)
Visiting? Check out our visitor’s page for our drop-in policy.
Includes personalized weekly meal plan + body fat testing, and one-on-one counseling. Our program includes personalized weekly meal plan + weekly weigh-in/measurement testing and one-on-one counseling with a Nutrition Coach. Our clients on our meal planning typically lose up to 2lbs a week and achieve the most success with our program. Proper diet and nutrition are an integral part of any fitness program. Our approach to nutrition is pretty basic: Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no sugar”. In other words you will be eating real food, the food that our hunter-gatherer ancestors have eaten for millions of years, and avoiding the processed junk that comes in bags and packages.
Click here for more information on Nutrition Coaching and Contact us today to schedule your FREE Consultation.
Awesome Discounts for Awesome People
Law Enforcement Officers, Military and other Awesome People*, you’re in luck. We salute your awesomeness with a discounted membership option. Prove to us your status as one of these and qualify for respectfully discounted memberships. Excludes couple’s memberships or CrossFit Kids as they are already discounted.
- Active Duty Military
- Active Law Enforcement Officers
- Active First Responders
- College Students
If you’re an awesome person and are interested in registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.