All prospective clients meet in a one-on-one setting with a CFOIB head coach before selecting a training program at our facility.
Here is what to expect during your free assessment:
- 60 minutes session – by appointment with a head coach
- Staff introductions
- Fill out & review of necessary paperwork (waiver, medical history, and training goals)
- Tour of facility and information about the programs and services we offer: Learn more about who we are and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- Discussion of client expectations, how to schedule a session, how to make payments, Receive a tour of our 6,200 square foot strength and conditioning facility along with CrossFit Kid’s room and Spinning studio
- Be lead through a functional movement assessment by a CFOIB staff member: The movement assessment allows us to analyze specific mobility issues and to instruct the athlete in our standards of movement.
- Be lead through basic bodyweight CrossFit movements (so we can get as sense of how you move, physical limitations … You can get a feel for the how we coach)
- Be presented with membership options, answer your questions, get you fitted with a program aligned with your goals!
- The option to sign up for Group, Private, and/or Nutrition coaching and get started!
Fill out this request form and a staff member will contact you to schedule your FREE ASSESSMENT APPOINTMENT